- Can be accessed from Buñol from the Valencia / Madrid A3 autovia - then through Macastre
- Or, take the road with signposts in Real de Montroy on the CV 50, at the traffic lights, to Dos Aquas (18 kms).
- This is a lovely area with extra special scenic views and mountains
- In Dos Aquas stop and explore the old town
- As you entered Dos Aquas from Real de Montroy there was a roundabout - return to the roundabout and turn right
- If you are coming in from Macastre then you carry on to the roundabout
- Go down the hill with the town above you - signposted to Millares
- Keep going through Bicorp, Navarres and Sumacarcer and on the Xativa
- You can return home on the N430 or hop over to Cullera via Alzira - If you do this then it will be a full day out
- Depending where you live you can return directly home, or .....
- If you live near Valencia return home on the CV50, via L'Alcudia, Carlet and Catadau on the CV50 road and see some different styles of villages. This takes you back to Real de Montroy, so you will have done a full circle anti-clockwise
Liberty Villas B & B, Montserrat, Valencia, Spain
FROM: From €30.00Comfortable, Non-smoking, B & B rooms, Montserrat, Valencia, Spain
What 2010 Holds
DATE: 06 Jan 2010Valencia Community,Price rises in 2010,Butane gas,Rail Fares,Electricity,etc.