Description:We have chosen the beaches from the north of Valencia province down to the south of the province, in order NORTH to SOUTH.
All are exceptional and clean beaches. Some are quiet and out of the way, whilst others are busy and have lots of bars and restaurants. The choice is yours!
- Sagunto Valencia Province, Spain - Puerto de Sagunto - Valencia Province Spain
- Alboraya - La Patacona - Playa de Patacona - Valencia Province, Spain
- Malvarosa Beach Valencia City - Playa de Malvarossa
- Cabanyal City Beach in Valencia - Playa las Arenas
- Pinedo immediately South of Valencia City
- El Saler Playa - South of Valencia City
- Perellonet - El Recatí Beach Valencia - Near Lake Albufera and South of El Saler
- Cullera Valencia Spain
- Gandia Beaches - 4 featured here
- Oliva - 4 featured beaches (Costa Blanca)
Liberty Villas B & B, Montserrat, Valencia, Spain
FROM: From €30.00Comfortable, Non-smoking, B & B rooms, Montserrat, Valencia, Spain
What 2010 Holds
DATE: 06 Jan 2010Valencia Community,Price rises in 2010,Butane gas,Rail Fares,Electricity,etc.